Downtime prevention, consistent operation
ENERTRAG Service guarantees your wind turbine operates efficiently. It offers an end-to-end solution of servicing, maintenance and repair. With 16 service points in Germany and bases in France, Poland and South Africa, ENERTRAG Service provides support for wind turbines from start to finish.
Our services at a glance:
- Remote data monitoring and troubleshooting 24/7
- Flexible contracts
- Large component replacement
- Servicing to manufacturers’ specifications
- Non-destructive material testing
- Welding repairs, DIN EN ISO 3834-2 certified
- 16 service points and bases in Europe
- A well-stocked warehouse of spare parts and large components
- Safe and eco-friendly turbine dismantling
- Reliable and professional HSE management
- With the following certification: ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
Our service locations in Germany
Non-destructive testing and welding repair of materials (DIN EN ISO 3834-2 and 1090-1)
ENERTRAG Service tests components and material in its own workshop and on your wind turbine with our certified welding department. This means that the parts can be used directly afterwards. For you, this means not only less effort, but also lower costs.
Large component replacement worldwide
The ENERTRAG Service team replaces main and yaw gears, rotor bearings and generators flexibly and reliably, worldwide.
We offer the following flexible, reliable and international service:
- Replacement of main and yaw gears, rotor bearings and generators
- Inspection of main components
- Assistance in improving the useful life of major components
- Warehousing of large components, as required and geared to needs
- Long-term storage and repair from one single source
- Appraisal of components, with insurance companies and appraisers, on the machinery itself or in the workshop
- Reconditioning of DeWind hydraulic pitch hubs
- Own inventory of gearboxes, generators, main bearings and rotor shafts
Spare parts in stock and ready for shipping. Worldwide.
Thanks to our own warehouses in several locations, we can rectify faults quickly and cost effectively. Our technical support team will tell you quickly which spare parts you need, procure and then ship them.