Portfolio monitoring allows you to keep an eye on your renewable assets easily and react to any problems at an early stage.
A diverse portfolio
Do you manage a portfolio of multiple types of energy generation and generating facilities at several locations? Do you collaborate with a range of different operational managers? Are there some services that they can’t provide? Are you drowning in reports because data is prepared and supplied in different ways? If the answer to at least one of those questions is yes, it’s time for portfolio monitoring using PowerSystem. It will compile all the elements required for your reports and add to them where necessary. As a result, you retain an overview of your diverse portfolio and can respond to any problems early on.
Five good reasons for our portfolio monitoring option
- It’s uncomplicated: You receive your assets’ live data from various operational managers in a standardised format and can save it easily in your data base.
- It’s configurable: Configure your dashboards to your needs.
- It can make comparisons: How do my key figures compare with the Powersystem index*?
- It acts as a guard dog: The system spots any problems that the generating facilities themselves don’t and sends out warnings (e.g. if the German BImSchG (Emissions Act) isn’t complied with.
- Data quality is good: Robust algorithms and reliable overviews require good data quality – our data stream control centre plugs any gaps in your data.
- Live data transmission
- API data interfaces to third-party systems
- PY index
- Data stream control centre that plugs any data gaps
- Compliance monitoring
- Automatic notifications
- Performance analyses
Get in touch with us!
*The Powersystem index is an internal directory that stores the data from all generating facilities previously connected to Powersystem.